Whether you are traveling in a campervan hire Australia or renting a car, you want to make sure to pack light and not bring more than needed. Yet, how do you make sure to always look fashionable and stylish? (After all, you never know who you are going to meet.)
Instead of packing your favorite comfortable clothes which may consist of pajamas or sweats, why not try packing comfortable outfits that still provide you with a put-together look.
Following are some ideas on how you can pack light and comfortable looks for Australia while still maintaining your style and making sure that you look good along the way.
- Pack your favorite stylish T-shirts. No matter where you’re from or who you are, you probably own some stylish and comfortable t-shirts that you use as your go-to when you don’t know what else to wear. Make sure to pack a few of these particular shirts for your trip, so even though you may have long hours on the road, you still feel good and look great.
- Bring a couple of outfits for nights out. Let’s be honest, you can’t come to Australia and not expect to have nights out on the town. Make sure to bring some trendy clothes for hitting the bars. Just remember, while Australians are most definitely trendy, you don’t have to dress up TOO much.
- Pack the trendiest outdoor wear. If you are planning a road trip in Australia, you will most likely be planning some hiking adventures or outdoor fun. Here, wearing your sweats and a t-shirt won’t cut it. You will want to make sure to pack fashionable yet highly functional outdoor wear, whether you are hiking or exploring the great outdoors, it’s cool to look good.
Of course, in the end, functional is much more important than fashionable when it comes to choosing an item that may potentially save you from hypothermia or keep your feet safe on a multiple day hike.
- Pack a stylish handbag or man-purse. And make it big. You want something that you can bring with you anywhere and everywhere while leaving your luggage back home. You will need to carry certain essentials with you, but that doesn’t mean you have to wear them in an outdated pouch.
- Bring some stylish yet comfortable tennis or flats. For the most part, you will be on the road or in the outdoors. After all, that’s what road trips in Australia are for. To enjoy the fresh air, the beautiful landscapes, and explore some of the country’s most amazing destinations. Pack tennis that you can walk miles in yet that can also look good for meeting up with new friends at bars or local hangouts.
Always remember to maintain your personal style, no matter where you go or what you do. Your style speaks volumes about you and it’s always okay to look fashionable, no matter what the occasion. Australians are relaxed and friendly, so whether trendy bohemian or relaxed preppy is what you go for, you’ll fit right in.